Pre-Paid Account Validity
- Thuraya pre-paid airtime validity is controlled by the SIM card and not whatever pre-paid voucher is loaded.
- Newly activated SIM cards (from Ashbury SatCom) have 2 years validity. When the 2 years are up, the Thuraya network will simply take 10 units of your airtime in order to extend your pre-paid validity for another period.
- So in short, with Thuraya SIM cards supplied by Ashbury SatCom you really need not worry about your airtime expiring – of course it is still possible if you let your credit run out.
Checking Your Balance & Doing a Recharge
- To check your airtime balance, key in *151# then press the ‘Send’ button.
- To do a top-up, buy yourself a recharge on our website then we will send you a recharge e-voucher in the form of a PIN code.
- Once you have your voucher, call 150 and follow the voice prompts to redeem your e-voucher, or Key in *151*PIN CODE# and press the “send” button.
- Note that airtime vouchers can only be loaded from within the Thuraya coverage area.